Have a bunch of get togethers this season? Need an easy dish to bring? How about adding a quick casserole to your recipe book?
Potato casserole is a family favorite in my household! It's a quick, simple addition to any dinner. And you can easily increase the recipe to accomodate any number of people.
serves 5 to 6
- 1 Stick butter
- Frozen hash browns
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 9x13 baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Melt butter in mixing bowl then add sour cream.
3. Thaw hash browns and add to mixing bowl.
4. Stir together and pour in baking dish.
5. Bake 45 minutes, then add cornflakes and bake for another 15 minutes.
This casserole travels and reheats in the oven well if you're on the go. Just make sure to cover it up and keep it level! After you enjoy your delicious potato casserole, check out Pinterest for more fabulous recipes to enjoy with your family.
Topics Cooking with Clayton