Trying to decide if you and your family are ready to buy a new home can seem impossible and often leaves you with more questions than answers.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- Are you ready for a monthly mortgage payment?
- Which lender is right for you?
- How much of a deposit will you need for a new home?
Getting started on your financing journey can seem tedious, but following these simple steps can help you get the ball rolling.
How to Get Ready For Your Financing Journey
- Determine your debt-to-income ratio by subtracting the total of your current monthly bills from your total monthly income. Is the amount leftover enough for an additional manufactured home mortgage payment each month?
- Get prequalified for a home loan amount with the manufactured home mortgage lender of your choice.
- Start saving now for a deposit toward your home purchase.
Check out our Quick Financing Tips for your Home Purchase video to help you get on your way to financing your dream home!