Are you still looking for interesting Mother’s Day Gifts ideas? There are lots of options out there, but we know that our moms would probably love home décor gifts this mother day!
From kitchen gift ideas to unique bathroom gift ideas, treat your mom to these great last-minute gifts this year—we all know that if momma is happy, everyone is happy.
Kitchen Gift Ideas for Mom
If your mom loves dishing out tasty meals, then these fun kitchen gift ideas are sure to make her smile this Mother’s Day!
- A monogram apron – Keep mom in style while she cooks for the family. It can also hang on the wall as decoration to add a pop of color and personalized style to the kitchen.
- A dish towel with a cute saying – Give her one of those cute dish towels with fun sayings like this one from Target.com!
- An antique clock – Timeless and unique, an antique clock would add a nice focal point to your mom’s kitchen.
Living Room Gift Ideas for Mom
Give you mom something to cherish as she relaxes in the living room this year. Check out these great gift ideas for the living room.
- A crochet throw blanket – Stylish and practical, your mom would love a new crochet throw blanket to lay over the couch!
- A picture frame – Put one large photo or multiple photos of your family in a frame for your mom to hang in the living room like this one from Walmart.com!
- A candle set – Let your mom relax and smell something comforting as she sits in the living room. A set of candles in her favorite scent can add a nice touch to the room as well as a great scent.
- A decorative rug – Your mom would also love a decorative rug to add an elegant touch to the living room. Just be careful to buy a rug that goes with her carefully planned décor scheme.
Unique Bathroom Gift Ideas For Your Mother
Sometimes, mom forgets to decorate parts of her home, like her bathroom, so help her add fun flair to her bathroom this Mother's Day with one of these bathroom gift ideas.
- Woven basket – A woven basket is perfect to add a rustic charm to your mother’s bathroom and she can put towels in it!
- Quirky wall art – Fun frames with clever sayings and designs are a great addition to any bathroom like this one from Amazon.com!
- Creative wall decals – With a variety of designs and phrases, wall decals are a great way to add personality to any bathroom and require minimal effort to place them.
Do you need some fun Mother’s Day activity ideas too? Check out last year’s Mother’s Day activity suggestions and love on your wonderful momma!